Do you want to ‘achieve success through valuing people and building relationships’? Think Global Recruitment has steady expansion plans and offers the opportunity to join their team and grow within their specialist financial recruitment organisation.
£16k - 18k p.a. plus commission
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Through on the job and classroom training you will work towards becoming an exceptional international recruitment consultant. Think Global Recruitment aims for you to be ready to be promoted to Recruitment Consultant between 3 and 9 months of your start date.
• Sourcing accountants (candidates) for existing and future vacancies
• Sourcing vacancies for strong candidates
• Canvassing/liaising with and working with recruitment contacts and line managers at all levels in small companies to major multinational organisations (clients)
• Identifying, proposing and selling recruitment solutions to clients including media, on line and off line advertising and other innovative ideas
• Carrying out detailed, in-depth, professional registration and follow up interviews with candidates
• Taking down details, in-depth job descriptions and company requirements to ensure accurate match to company requirements
• Briefing/de-briefing candidates and clients pre and post interviews
• Providing advice and guidance regarding the recruitment process and living and working in locations throughout the world to both candidates and clients
• From time to time, delivering presentations to clients and/or candidates using PowerPoint and other tools
• Keeping the company data base up to date with all contacts made to both clients and candidates at all time and copies of all relevant information in the company computer files as guided by the company
• Mentoring of more junior consultants
• Various other ad hoc duties/projects
About the company
Think Global Recruitment Limited was established in July 2000. They specialise in finding career moves for accountants all over the world.
Think Global Recruitment is dedicated to retaining staff and therefore strives for an environment that people enjoy working in. They offer a dynamic, professional, driven, friendly atmosphere and operate a fairly flat structure. They achieved Investors in People status in September 2002 and were re-recognised in 2005 and again in 2008. In 2015, Think Global Recruitment achieved Investors in Young People. This reflects their excellent systems for communication, training and development of individuals of all ages.
The company has an optional ‘casual smart’ code (business dress only required for external meetings or for formal events).
Think Global Recruitment are looking for a service driven, results-orientated professional, with one or more years in a sales environment. The person will have a proven successful track record of achieving goals and targets and will work well within a team. The individual should be proactive and use initiative to work within a fast paced environment. They should be keen to keen to join and grow within an expanding recruitment consultancy.
The role will involve speaking to people, either by phone, video or face to face, 80% of the time so the successful applicant must be confident and an excellent communicator. Tenacity is a plus.
National and international travel is highly likely in this role to visit clients, interview candidates and carry out research on living and working in locations throughout the world so you must be willing to travel to meet the requirements of the role.
Closing date for applications is 24 September 2015, 12noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. How you meet the requirements of the job specification. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.