£8.75 per hour
Full-time for 3 months
Closing date: 25 June 2018, 12 noon
About the Company
Airsorted aim to make home-sharing hassle-free. They build technology that enables Airsorted to look after the homes and guests of thousands of hosts, in multiple cities around the world.
Airsorted are there to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise. Catering for their hosts means that they hold responsibility for a multitude of customers and services on behalf of them. Their mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone to share their home.
Airsorted have already managed over £25,000,000 in host earnings, managing 1,000s of homes in multiple cities around the world.
Our Client Success team take care of all things ‘host’. They are account management experts - building relationships with the hosts, managing expectations, liaising with the maintenance team and other internal departments whilst ensuring that Airsorted maximise the potential of their hosts' homes.
The role includes:
• Creating eye-catching and informative home listings on platforms like Airbnb, booking.com and more
• Writing incredible copy which builds trust and entices guests to book our hosts' home
• Keeping a close eye on our quality control, making sure that only the best photos are displayed on our listings, that all amenities are correct and our pricing algorithm reflects our hosts' expectations
• Building relationships with other departments like our Guest Experience Team and Maintenance Team to keep our hosts happy and informed at all times
• Reaching out to our amazing hosts, ensuring they are thrilled with their Airsorted experience and updating our internal systems with new information
• Supporting the Client Success team as a whole
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global company with incredible career prospects!
Airsorted is looking for a bright, outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join the team in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate is friendly, excited to engage with the Airsorted audience, as well as detail orientated and who can focus on data. Airsorted also wants people who are team-orientated and can contribute to a vibrant inclusive working environment.
Imperative to this role is a strong written and spoken grasp of the English language.
The following skills are desirable:
• You’re both logical and creative with a strong ability to work to deadlines
• Sales copy, blog writing, creative writing or e-commerce listing experience
• An interest in data, test and learn with an open mind mentality
• In love with the property and the travel industry
• Start-up experience or the desire to progress in a startup environment
This role would suit a recent graduate or late-stage student, although people from all academic and professional backgrounds are welcome. The role would suit someone with an interest in marketing, content creation, account management and copywriting.
Closing date for applications is 25 June 2018, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.