£9.00 per hour
Full-time for 3 months (with potential for permanent)
Interviews will be held as soon as potentially suitable applicants are identified
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team. There is tremendous potential for professional progression, and a contract extension after the initial 12 weeks is expected for the right candidate.
- The AAI team
About the Company
"Cloud Cover IT is a rapidly expanding IT support company and they’re looking for bright, enthusiastic people to join them on the road to continued success. Cloud Cover IT specialise in providing businesses with professional solutions towards their IT infrastructures which include cloud networking, IT support, software and hardware solutions and more.
If you think you have what it takes to work for one of Scotland's fastest-growing IT companies, you enjoy a challenge and thrive in a fast-paced varied environment, Cloud Cover IT want you to apply now!"
Learn more about Cloud Cover IT and their services HERE.
Cloud Cover IT is looking for an enthusiastic Junior SharePoint Developer to join their team in Glasgow. Working from their modern offices in Glasgow’s East End under the direction of the SharePoint Development Manager, you will support in the implementation of SharePoint solutions.
Tasks undertaken in this role but are not limited to:
• Implementing SharePoint solutions on client Office 365 and on-premise environments
• Assisting current and future clients with remote SharePoint Support
• Communicating professionally and effectively with clients to assist with development and support
SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. Training on using and managing Sharepoint will be given.
Previous experience in SharePoint is not required but an interest in Sharepoint is essential.
The following skills are essential for the role:
• A basic understanding of the Office 365 platform
• A basic understanding of the PowerApps solution within Office 365
• An interest in SharePoint
• Ability and willingness to work independently and to take responsibility for your workload
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
• Ability to build workflows within SharePoint Designer & flow
• Knowledge of available SharePoint tools & add-ons
• Microsoft Certified Qualifications
• IoT/IIoT Integration Skills
• Additional programming languages
• An understanding of current business solutions (HR, CRM, Facilities Management, etc.)
• API Integration skills
The Cloud Cover team are particularly interested to see evidence of an enthusiasm to grow in the role in applicant cover letters, so if you think this is the role for you, let them know why!
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. Examples of what we like to see in a cover letter can be found HERE. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.