£8.25 per hour
Part-time, 240 hours over 12 weeks
Start date: 30 May 2016
Twenty Ten is a Creative Event Agency putting on concerts across the North of Scotland whilst also working with a number of clients on external events. Other service offerings include live bookings, promotion, artist consultancy and music therapy.
The role of Marketing Assistant will be key in assisting with the overall marketing strategy. Your main purpose will be to help with the development and implementation of marketing plans, data entry and analysis, campaign coordination, digital and online support and contents generation, as well as day to day administration.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Fulfilment of marketing offers
• Preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Provide support to social media efforts eg. create and post engaging content
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Twenty Ten is looking for an intern with knowledge and some experience on Sales, Marketing or Advertising. You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Experience using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and/or content management systems is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. The ability to work to deadlines and use your initiative when needed is also essential.
Closing date for applications is 15 May 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.