NMI is the champion for the UK Electronic Systems & Technology Industry with a mission to help make the UK a leading location for electronic systems and technology businesses.
£7.85 per hour.
Full-time for 6-9 months trial period with potential to extend.
NMI is now looking to recruit a graduate to join their team as a Marketing and Business Development Intern. Within this role you will work on two main projects:
Developing and implementing the membership development process
• Working with the team to organise collection of information on existing and potential new members
• Communications by phone & email to ensure existing members are deriving best-value from their investment and new potential members are aware of engagement opportunities
• Support the NMI events process
• Arranging venues, catering, administering registrations, keeping participants informed of agenda details, ensuring sponsor deliverables are met
• Attending events and liaising with attendees to provide a positive and professional
You will also support general marketing activities. This will include:
• Developing collateral
• Developing web
• Updating information
The ideal graduate will have a background in marketing or business administration and be looking to start a career in event management or sales and marketing. You will be confident and articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be professional in manner, outgoing and a great relationship builder.
You should have excellent IT skills and understand sales processes and cycles. Adaptable and keen to learn you will be able to quickly learn about NMI’s membership offerings and communicate it in a compelling and relatable way.
Closing date for applications is 9th October, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.