£30,000 per annum pro rata
Part-time for 12 months
Start date: 4 February 2019
Closing Date: 28 January 2019, 12 noon
About the Company
Through her extensive experience within the HR industry, Lisa Thomson, the CEO and Founder of Purpose HR, has built a deep understanding of the people, leadership and organisational development challenges of growing and scaling a commercial business. From this, Purpose HR has grown into a provider of high-quality HR advice and practical support to SME and early stage, high growth and investor-backed businesses including technology and life science start-ups within the Archangels, ParEquity, Nesta and SEP investment portfolios.
Purpose HR’s clients benefit from putting simple, effective structures in place and having easy access to HR expertise when required at as early a stage as possible in their development, without the fixed expense and overhead of hiring a full in-house HR function.
You can learn more about Purpose HR on their website.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a Returner who would like to get back into marketing after a planned career break. Purpose HR are a small team of experienced professionals who provide a full range of generalist HR consultancy services to their clients. To support their ongoing growth, Purpose HR are looking for a Marketing & Communications Lead to develop their marketing strategy.
Your role will include the following:
• Develop and implement a branding and marketing strategy incorporating recommendations from the Marketing Strategy workshop held
• Incorporate digital management and promotion through the development of new website and managing branding and social media
• Develop and implement a CRM tool to better track pipeline and sales funnel and targeted email campaigns for current business model
• Enable primary market research capacity and segmentation of potential clients/beachhead market for their Minimum Viable Project (MVP) product to develop to marketing strategy
• Continue the technical development of our MVP product and initiate user A/B testing, market analysis and primary market research
• Continue to invest in events strategy and develop profile opportunities to position Purpose HR as market thought leaders in particular, the launch of findings and recommendations from Women in Tech survey project
• Work with an external agency to deliver on graphics, design and content as per recommendations in the Branding review
This role is ideally suited to a Returner with a solid marketing background and marketing experience who is looking to get back into the workplace.
The ideal candidate will be creative and enthusiastic, skilled in Marketing with strong written and social media skills. You should be self-starting and organised, able to take the initiative and to work to strict deadlines.
You must be able to work as part of a small team and be confident contributing your ideas and solutions. You will also have excellent soft skills and enjoy working with people.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Confidence and familiarity with basic office software
• Experience in basic image editing using Canva and Piktochart
• Confidence working independently or as part of a team
• Confidence in the use of, and content creation for, a range of key social media platforms and management tools including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Strong copywriting skills and an excellent command of both written and spoken English
• The ability to multitask and work to multiple deadlines
• Strong organisational and time management skills with high attention to detail
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 28 January 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY