Lifetime Challenge Events Ltd are an exciting Edinburgh-based startup with multiple brands, including Commando Spirit.
Location: South Gyle, Edinburgh
£7.65 per hour for 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
Working directly with the director you will take ownership of the marketing (including social media and digital content) element of Lifetime Challenge’s and it's various brands (including Commando Spirit) communications strategy. This will involve:
- Developing the marketing communications, social media and PR plan and agree a framework of key actions and deliverables for the length of the internship
- Delivering market research using on and off line tools to help support new product development
Day to day tasks will include:
- Updating the website
- Producing digital content
- Managing social media,
- Creating newsletter copy and distributing,
- Market research,
- Customer and prospective customer analysis,
- Sponsor research,
- Proposals and management,
- Attending events (where applicable) to support and deliver the event marketing function
The ideal graduate will have a background in communications, marketing and/or events management. You will have strong communications and copywriting skills and be comfortable with some or all of the following:
- Communication and marketing strategy, planning and delivery
- Web content management systems; research and analytics
- Content and search engine optimisation
- Copy writing
- Graphic and design software
- Social media
The perfect intern will be highly organised, be able to effectively time manage and be able to use their initiative in the workplace.
Closing date for applications is 8 September 2014, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications that have not gone through our online application unless otherwise stated.APPLY