£8.45 per hour
Part-time for 12 weeks
16 September 2017 start
Closing Date: 29 August 2017, noon
Interviews Date: 1 September 2017
About the Organisation
AWS Recruitment is an award-winning, bespoke recruitment company, specialising in the Charity, Property, Legal and Finance sectors. The company attributes its success to listening carefully to the needs of customers and then working hard to provide a service that not only meets those needs, but surpasses expectations.
For more about the company, please visit the website.
AWS are offering a fantastic entry level position for a Marketing Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or individual in their final year of University to gain valuable work experience.
The role will include the following duties:
• Assisting with the design of brochures, presentations and other marketing materials.
• Handling social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube) – producing reports and creative guidance.
• Creating fun and interactive blogs.
• Attending Networking events with colleagues - the company regularly attends the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce events.
• Creating microsites – existing template and training provided.
• Google Analytics and SEO – some knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
• Create and implement marketing strategy alongside the Directors.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and enthusiastic individual, with strong writing, social media and analytical skills, and an academic background in Marketing or Digital Media.
The following is a summary of the things you will be expected to demonstrate in your application:
• An ability to contribute to the overall creative process; coming up with ideas and creative ways of presenting information.
• Creative flair with extraordinary communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Studying or Qualification within Marketing/Digital Media – essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Exceptional understanding of social media platforms.
• Able to use own initiative and work effectively without supervision.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail is an absolute must.
• Knowledge of Mail Chimp and online marketing campaigns would be an advantage.
• An understanding of Google Analytics and SEO is desirable.
This exclusive 3-month internship is an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable practical experience in marketing and client account management., whilst gaining the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Closing date for applications is 29 August 2017, noon.
Interviews will be held 1 September 2017.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. Please state a.) your availability and b.) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job description. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.