£18,000 per annum (pro rata)
Part-time for 6 months (potential for extension) 3-5 working days dependant on experience.
Closing Date: 17 May 2019, 12 noon
About the Company
"Cimteq is the industry leader in innovative software and service solutions to the multi-billion-pound cable and wire manufacturing industry worldwide. Cimteq’s aim is to enable companies to design and produce better, faster and more cost effective cables to make an impact to a company’s overall profitability.
It is likely that the electricity or the network cables you use were designed using Cimteq’s software but it was also used to design speciality cables for power transmission and communication, over the ground, under the sea, through the air and even in space. One of our customers supplied the cabling for the space probe, the Philae Lander, that had recently landed on a comet hurtling through space at 84,000 mph!"
Learn more about Cimteq on their website here.
Cimteq is looking for a bright and motivated Marketing Assistant to join their team based in Wrexham. This is an exciting opportunity to have hands-on experience in a company with 95% of their customer base located outside of the UK.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Planning exhibitions and events
• Setting up, sending and tracking email campaigns
• Managing and maintaining the company’s social media platforms
• Creating and maintaining content for the company website
• Managing the company’s client/customer database
• Producing copy and graphics for advert campaigns, banners and brochures
• Managing subscribers for the eLearning platform
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a marketing or business-related subject or be able to demonstrate relevant experience in marketing.
The following skills are essential for this role:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to plan, multitask and prioritise
• Strong copywriting skills and able to adapt communication to different audiences
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge and experience of working with Facebook, Twitter etc. ideally in a business or promotional context
• Confident in using Microsoft Office and general IT i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of HubSpot would be advantageous
• Some knowledge of Adobe packages e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva or similar graphic creation software
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 17 May, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and Covering Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.