About the Company
ESPC is No. 1 for property across Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife offering the most comprehensive and effective way to market property for sale locally. In order to maintain this position, they offer a wide array of services to the public and to their member solicitor estate agents. Their Edinburgh showroom, conveniently located on George Street, has experts available daily to provide free advice including legal, mortgage and buy-to-let advice. In addition, the showroom allows them to host regular free events, ensuring that those looking for property information in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas have all the information they need.
The role of Marketing Assistant will be key in assisting with the overall marketing strategy. Your main purpose will be to help with the development and implementation of marketing plans such as social media and video content, which will feed into the overall marketing strategy as well as assisting with marketing and events across all company areas, within the brand guidelines for each division.
Key tasks will include:
• Providing support as required in all aspects of marketing activity. Tasks include event organisation, data entry and analysis, campaign coordination, digital and online support and contents generation, as well as day to day administration
• Preparation of podcasts and videos to support content
• Working with the team to create and execute a social media-based lead generation strategy through content marketing on all channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and measure results
• Growing social media network organically with quality customers
• Implementing paid for advertising strategies through social media channels
• Creating a SEO copy
• Updating blogs on all websites with written content and images
• Assisting with web projects
• Providing a timely, proactive and positive service to internal and external customers at all times
• Representing ESPC positively at all times to both internal and external contacts
Please note that you will report to Head of Marketing, but you will also have relationships with all the departments across the business.
The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level, with a background in a marketing related field.
You should also have experience or be qualified in:
• Video and podcast preparation and editing
• SEO optimisation
• Email marketing
• WordPress and other content editing software
• Google Analytics and other tools to monitor online activity
• Excel and MS Office
• Proof reading
• Ability to work under pressure and to achieve commercial and project targets.
Project management, event organisation and campaign planning experience is desirable but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be articulate, with excellent communication, numeracy and proof-reading skills. You will be enthusiastic, with an eye for detail and the ability to plan, organise and manage your workload effectively. Focusing on the customer is always a priority so you should have impeccable interpersonal skills and be able to influence and lead the social media campaign. You also need to be an adaptable team player and to actively support other team members.
It is essential that you understand how to write for different channels, you should be comfortable with business planning procedures and have good presentation skills. Understanding of the property market and the buying and selling process, as well as the ability to liaise with external agencies is desirable but not essential.
Closing date for applications is 22 April 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.