£9.00 per hour
Part-Time for 12 weeks
Closing date: 23 July 2018, 12 noon
Interview date: 3 August 2018
About the Company
Inverroy Crisis Management Limited specialises in equipping businesses for an uncertain world. They do this by advising and supporting businesses to be ready for, able to respond to and then recover from disruptive events and emergency situations.
They were founded in March 2015 with a goal to do things properly. Their passion is to delight their customers with their service and products so that they gain repeat work and to date 100% of clients have re-engaged them.
Inverroy Crisis Management Limited requires a creative and ambitious individual to help develop the organisations digital and social branding with the aim of generating new leads for the growing business.
Within this role your main tasks will revolve around marketing analysis and will include, but not be limited to:
• Managing the digital and social media footprint of the business
• Content creation for various online channels and media
• Analysis of the performance of the website in relation to the number of new leads created
• Day to day implementation of emails and social media content creation
• Ensuring most effective tools in place to support development plans
Inverroy Crisis Management Limited would like to hear from enthusiastic applicants, who are creative and have a high level of attention to detail. You will be a good team player with the ability to work on your own initiative and be adaptable in responding to changing project priorities.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be educated to degree level or experienced in a relevant discipline such as Marketing etc
• Have excellent communications skills
• Be proficient in marketing communications such as social media, with the ability to compose engaging and well-written content
• Have excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Have experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & social media platforms
Applications from candidates with experience working within Marketing are preferred.
Closing date for applications is 23 July 2018, 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on 3 August 2018.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY