Location: Blackford, Perthshire
£20,000 per annum
Closing date: 20 June 2018, 12 noon
Interview date: w/c 25 June 2018
About the Company
The Highland Spring Group is the UK's largest bottled water company. We are proud to produce only naturally sourced bottled water. Our range includes some of the UK's best-loved brands such as Highland Spring, Speyside Glenlivet, Hydr8 and Hydr8 Flavours.
The Group supplies a range of private label flavoured and unflavoured waters to many of the UK's major supermarkets and food service retailers, making us the UK’s leading supplier of private label bottled water. Bottling over 470 million litres a year, and with a £100m turnover, the company has grown year-on-year since its origins back in the 1970s.
Highland Spring is also leading the fight in how best to handle to war on plastic bottles!
For more information about us and our products, please visit http://highlandspring.com/.
In this role you will assist the Product Development Team in the management and implementation of Highland Spring Group (HSG) pack and product initiatives so that they can achieve agreed commercial objectives. You will also work with the broader marketing and sales teams to maximise the impact of key initiatives. You will be placed in the Consumer Marketing department and report to the Senior Marketing Manager in Product Development.
Your main tasks will include:
• Being the main point of contact for the day to day management of the Product Development Portal
• Assist the team with the management and development of the Process
• Being the main point of contact for specific account initiatives including Export
• Own specific initiatives from approval to launch
• Managing projects through the cross-functional process
• Assist the team by playing a supporting role in the management of product and packs initiatives from concept to launch and working closely with other functions on set up and communication
• This is not an exhaustive list and the job description may be reviewed and updated
Given the geographical location of Blackford, where this job is based, please ensure that you are able to commit to any necessary travel to attend work.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have an interest in project management, product design, and of course marketing. You should be able to demonstrate some experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment.
The following skills are desirable:
• Experience and confidence in project management and administration
• An interest in business and marketing
• Strong IT skills, including working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office software
• Confident, assertive, and skilled communicator
• Able to take ownership of your own work and schedule
• Demonstrable ability to work on projects as part of a team
• Able to build positive relationships
• Good financial awareness
• Good at using your own initiative
• Enthusiastic and strong team player
Closing date for applications is 20 June 2018, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.