Designed in Scotland at 56 degrees north, LAT_56 bags focus on streamlined functionality and bold styling. LAT_56 supplies the most demanding international traveller and exports to 65 countries.
£7.85 per hour. Part-time for three months
LAT_56 want to employ a graduate intern to carry out all things to do with marketing for an international luxury brand. An intern who can do any of the following should apply:
• Web design & communication
• Graphic design
• Video production
• Interaction design
• Product design
• Online and email marketing
The ideal candidate will be creative and well-motivated with a background in marketing, communication, design or media. Strong IT skills are essential. Depending on what you can specialise in, the following key skills are desirable:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be confident writing exciting, engaging copy.
• Visual marketing
• The ability to film and edit videos
• The ability to create graphics for marketing purposes
• Web development and web content management skills
All marketing-related skills will be considered!
Closing date for applications is 18 November 2014, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.