Mrs Tilly's Confectionery is a family run business committed to producing traditional Scottish confectionery of outstanding quality. Created by hand using traditional methods, they produce tablet, fudge and macaroon using the finest ingredients, which are free from artificial preservatives and additives.
£18,750 p/a. Full-time for a minimum of 3 months.
Mrs Tilly’s are looking for a talented graduate to join their team as a Marketing Executive to provide marketing support to the Commercial Manager. Within this role your main tasks will be to:
• Build, create and deliver budgeted sales, market share and distribution channel targets per product group / brand
• Devise and implement brand marketing plans and initiatives which create added value brand positioning and sales growth in line with annual budgets.
• Continually scan the marketplace to spot trends, analyse / interpret data to feed into marketing and sales plans and actions
• Manage, develop and implement social media strategies for all platforms
• Manage content of company website – aligned to social media strategy
• Implement product marketing activities covering new product launches and pack design
• Work in close liaison with designated management on promotions, customer presentations and data analysis (internal & external)
• Work with external marketing support agencies
• Manage and deliver exhibition stand presence in relevant markets
• Any other reasonable tasks as requires of the role
The ideal candidate will be creative and well-motivated with a background in marketing and/or business. You will be confident in writing and designing engaging marketing material and therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. You will understand and have experience of managing social media for business. You will have strong research and analytical skills.
You should be a fresh thinker with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and good teamwork skills. You should be able to prioritise and manage your own workload. You will be a confident individual who is happy to communicate and work with various external clients and marketing support agencies.
Closing date for applications is 3 June 2015, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. How you meet the requirements of the job specification. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.