£17,300 per annum*
Full-time, 3 month initial contract leading to permanent
Closing date: 26 June 2019, 12 noon
"Why Money Dashboard?
We’re building the best personal finance app in the world
We first launched in 2010, with a small team in Edinburgh, passionate about making the often-confusing world of personal finance more open, transparent and accessible for everyone.
Our mission today remains the same: to help people from every walk of life be happier and more successful by mastering their money. We’re on a mission to change millions of lives, and have made a strong start. But the best is yet to come
Are you passionate about our mission? Do you want to be part of the next big Fintech success story?
That’s where the team comes in
We hire the best people and let them get on with it.
A strong belief in what we do is what gets us out of bed in the morning. We believe less in job titles and more in organising ourselves with a common goal to get things done.
● We collaborate and seek input from others to do our best work
● We are accountable for our own acts and omissions, celebrate our wins and look for ways to improve our work, our product and ourselves
● We disrupt and we learn fast
● We focus on creating a culture that works for everyone and seek people who will help us challenge our own assumptions
Here’s what our ideal Administrative Associate looks like:
● You’re looking for more than just a paycheck. You share our vision of a more open and transparent financial landscape for all
● You have a curious personality and have aspirations to gain experience in a cutting edge working environment
● You are not afraid of taking ownership and ensuring things get done
● You have a high level of attention to detail
● You pride yourself on your organisational abilities
● You have an energetic work ethic
● You are a proactive thinker and have strong organisational skills
● You can think on your feet and solve problems given to you at short notice
● You have an insatiable appetite for learning from experienced Fintech leaders
● You are not afraid of asking insightful questions
● You’re excited by the potential of Fintech
Sound like you? Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
● Anything that needs to be done
● Recruitment: Helping the Senior team hire the best in the business. Facilitating this end-to-end process
● Onboarding new hires making sure they have a smooth transition into the company
● Taking ownership of certain HR procedures
● Market Research: Analysing Fintech trends and identifying direct competitors
● Writing Exec Reports for the CFO/CEO
● Planning key meetings for the Senior Team
● Writing Board Minutes for the CEO
● Analysing the company holistically and identifying new projects which will help promote rapid growth
You’ll be in good company
You will be part of a newly created team of high achievers reporting directly to Money Dashboard’s CFO/COO. This will be a great opportunity to learn and have exposure directly to the senior team. You will have a high impact and play a key role in taking Money Dashboard to the next level.
What we can offer you:
● Competitive Salary
● Pension Contributions
● 33 days of holidays plus a hot day on the rare occasion it gets hotter than 22 degrees in Edinburgh!
● Fully flexible holidays (take the days whenever you want)
● Perkbox - think cheap cinema tickets, free coffees and mobile phone insurance
● The opportunity to learn, grow and progress your career
● Conferences and Events so you can learn from tech’s brightest minds
● Free food after 7pm for late workers
● Extra day of holidays for each year of service.
● Staff lunch on Fridays
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Your choice of tech kit"
*Starting salary may be negotiable for exceptional candidates.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 26 June 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience, demonstrating how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.