Investors in People Scotland (IIPS) are recognised as specialists in leading and managing people, helping organisations within Scotland and beyond to improve, using the IIP framework.
£17,000 per annum. Full-time for 4 months, with potential for a permanent role.
IIPS provide a tailored approach for forward-looking organisations offering them support and advice with their people strategies to achieve direct impact and a high return.
IIPS wish to recruit a graduate Operations Administrator to join their Operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management and coordination of our subcontracted Specialists (who deliver services on our behalf), as well as team operations to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects, sales and business. You will provide additional analysis to effectively evaluate progress and aid in making decisions for the wider development and progression of IIPS work/projects. This role will require active use and understanding of the IIPS project management database.
- Achieving annual target of chargeable client days delivered
- Supporting Specialists to achieve additional sales targets to existing clients
- Keeping client and project records up to date and accurate through interactions with Specialists and Clients to enable understanding of where a client is at and that communication can be directed to the right people
- Delivering database projects and work within prescribed timescales/deadlines (these will be dependent on type of work and stage of the client journey)
- Ensuring projects and database are up to date and accurate on a daily basis to allow the business to understand how it is performing both now and in the future, and for invoices to be issued on a timely basis
- Supporting the Client and Specialist in any way possible to facilitate the achievement of the aforementioned outcomes
- General administration of projects, client records and client merchandise
- Advise Specialist Manager on performance of the Specialists, highlighting areas of success and those of development, particularly where this has impacted on the service delivered to our clients
The ideal graduate will be educated to degree level, and can come from a range of subject areas. It is essential that you have strong communications skills, both written and verbal. You will be able to manage your time to optimise productivity and plan effectively to ensure successful coordination of projects. You should be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail whilst managing multiple tasks. Previous experience of working with a range of Microsoft applications, databases and interpreting large volumes of data is essential
You will be adaptable and responsive to the needs of both internal and external customers, promoting the organisation in a positive way at all times. You will be a confident team player, friendly and assertive.
You should be enthusiastic about continuous improvement. At least 6 months experience within a consumer-focused organisation would be beneficial, though not essential. Any experience of working within an administration-based role would be advantageous.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 19 May at 5pm.
Interviews week commencing 25 May 2015.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. How you meet the requirements of the job specification. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.