£21,000 per annum
Full-Time (part-time may be possible), Permanent
Closing date: 14 June 2019, 12 noon
Interview date: 27 June 2019
About the Company
“Neatebox is a growing business. We are entirely focused on creating a world where equality is standard. Our WELCOME by Neatebox App revolutionises the way people with a disability access buildings, venues, museums, banks etc. WELCOME opens up new possibilities for such people and gives them the freedom to visit places previously closed to them.
It also gives businesses the opportunity to provide the best customer service to anyone with the WELCOME app as they know who is about to arrive and can tailor their service and approach to suit their individual needs.
If working in this growing business and providing a much-needed service to people who deserve a level playing field is right up your street, then you need to get finger to keyboard and apply.
To learn more about Neatebox, please visit their website here
Your day-to-day will vary in general operations. Working alongside the COO you will be involved with the operations side of the business including:
• Assisting in refining processes
• Building new business pipelines
• Supporting the client services team with ad hoc tasks
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic business, where you’ll work alongside a small tight-knit team and learn first-hand how to develop within a business and grow with its success.
If you’re looking to join a team where you’ll learn, grow and make a difference and where you'll be heard and valued - please apply!
Neatebox has developed an innovative piece of software which is grounded in equality, inclusion and diversity. The Neatebox mission is to provide accessible services for the benefit of society and they are really keen to employ someone whose aspirations for social improvement, mirror their own.
Neatebox is looking for the sort of person that loves taming that beast called chaos, has an amazing eye for detail and is happy to muck in as and when needed. You’ll also love getting stuff done, finding problems and solving them creatively - all whilst having fun.
Because Neatebox is growing so fast, they are looking for someone to support them who is smart, proactive and switched on. This is not a job for someone who has to ask if they need to underline the title. This is a job for someone who sees what needs doing before they’re asked to do it.
What does success look like in this role?
• You’re organised, efficient and able to multi-task
• You have great analytical skills
• Excel is a must - proper Excel, not just ‘I can do a formula’
• You’ll be a trusted, effective and relied upon member of the Operations team
• You’ll be known for your approachable, positive, friendly, willing and get stuck in attitude - with a reputation for getting stuff done with a great attitude to a great standard and to a deadline
• You’ll be five steps ahead of everyone else when it comes to anything Operations related
• You solve problems proactively; sometimes so effectively no one knows about them because you’ve already thought of and actioned a great solution
• You use your People Operations skills to build trust and add value to the team
• You’ll be known for your great attention to detail and ability to problem solve, multi-task, prioritise and organise yourself
• Your Operations processes are clearly defined and easy to follow and understand
• You need a sense of humour and a sense of calm. No flapping.
Neatebox is a “Disability Confident” employer and seek to ensure their workforce represents a diverse spectrum of society.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 14 June 2019, 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 27 June 2019.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.