£8.25 per hour.
Part-time, 20 hours per week for 12 weeks*
The Glasgow PR Girl are a fun, fast-paced PR company who provide a whole image service to a range of consumer-based clients in the Fashion, Beauty, Bridal and lifestyle industries. With a fun team of creatives to work with, the role will be varied, and require someone social-media and style savvy, with new and interesting ideas to bring to the table.
The outgoing and vibrant individual will lead and drive the day-to-day implementation of all digital marketing across all media platforms. Key tasks are likely to include:
• Digital Media Scheduling/Planning & Reporting
• Digital Media Adverts
• Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, emails
• Media Relations / Maintaining Database
• Monitoring media for coverage and actively mining social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage
• Client Reporting
• General support of day-today running of the office and any other tasks as required by the business
The ideal candidate will be a graduate in (Fashion) Business or Marketing, or have relevant experience in this area. You will have an interest and preferably working-knowledge, in Fashion, Beauty, Bridal or Lifestyle industries. The candidate must be a highly motivated and willing to work in an fast-paced, pressurised and changing environment. You should be highly organised with a strong attention to detail and motivation to complete tasks. Individuals with working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and/or Wordpress/Squarespace are desirable.
We are looking for someone with strong written and verbal communication skills and a passion for digital marketing so will have some knowledge and experience of the following:
• Digital media advertising
• Use of various social media apps for business eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pintrest, Vine and Periscope
• Market research and reporting
• Press release writing
Closing date for applications is 5 May, 2016, 12 noon
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.