Location: Dundonald, Ayrshire
£18,000 – £20,000 (depending on experience)
Closing date: 31 July 2019, 12 noon
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in hospitality, sales or customer service to join an award-winning local success story. You'll join a supportive, entrepreneurial team and have the opportunity to grow with the role and the company.
-The AAI team
About the Company
“Pillow is a property management service matching homeowners with quality guests from around the world. Since 2006, they have offered their property management services to holiday homes, serviced apartments, guest houses, B&Bs and hotel owners and have been rapidly expanding across the UK and now Europe and America.
Through their management services, Pillow aims to take all the work away from their clients and free up their time, including property preparation, guest communications, changeover responsibilities and promotion of client properties.”
To learn more about Pillow, visit their website HERE.
Pillow is a team made up of Property Managers and support staff who have cultivated a fun and friendly workplace with a focus on results and business expansion. Pillow is looking for a Property Manager to be responsible for the management of holiday homes and serviced accommodation in Ayrshire and beyond.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Growing and managing your holiday home portfolio
• Dealing with guest enquiries
• Visiting new and existing properties
• Ensuring accommodation is ready for new guests
• Presenting to clients on sales-related topics
• Maximising occupancy levels in all properties
• Building links with local companies to provide them with their accommodation
• Support the team with general office duties
• Attend company management meetings when required
Pillow is a hardworking team so some evening and weekend work may be required in this role. If you're looking to get your foot in the door of a great career in property management, Pillow wants to hear from you.
Pillow is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic new team member who is able to work independently and on their own initiative.
• Great communication skills, both written and spoken English
• Happy to liaise and engage with clients
• A flexible, positive and proactive work ethic
• Ability to work under pressure and towards multiple deadlines
• Committed to providing excellent customer service
• Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel skills
• Able to use own initiative to solve problems when deemed necessary for the purpose of ensuring the best possible outcome
• Ability to work on own initiative but also a strong team player
You may apply regardless of your academic background, although Pillow are ideally looking for someone with a background, or interest in Hospitality, Sales or Property Management. This is a unique opportunity to join this local success story and grow in a role. As you’ll be travelling to properties, a driving licence is essential for this role.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 31 July 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our
website. Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.