Full time, permanent (with 6-month probationary period)
£22,500 - £35,000 per annum DOE
Closing date: 7 October 2019, 12 noon
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organised individual to join a rapidly growing startup at a key stage of scale, with the huge potential to grow personally and professionally with the company.
- The AAI Team
About the Company
“Started by former senior Clyde Space satellite designers, R3-IoT is leveraging world-class satellite technologies to deliver cutting edge IoT capability and connect organisations all around the world. Our applications range from agriculture to renewables, logistics to healthcare.
IoT is transforming the way in which large complex industries operate. The services R3-IoT offer enable organisations to become smarter, more efficient and reduce their environmental impact. The service is rolling out in the UK over the next 12 months with international growth plans already underway.”
The company has enjoyed tremendous growth in the last 2 years, complemented by a win at Scottish EDGE Round 14 in June 2019.
More information about the company can be found HERE.
Due to R3-IoT’s recent growth and demand an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and organised individual to take on a diverse array of daily tasks and procedures.
You will work closely with the company directors to ensure the smooth running of the daily operations and support the existing team in tasks including, but not limited to:
• Working collaboratively to ensure ongoing objectives are met
• Handling calendar management for the team, reviewing daily to ensure conflicts are resolved in a timely manner
• Assisting with the delivery of vital operational processes, general business admin, and participating in team, client and board meetings (with regular minute-taking).
• Preparation of reports for board members and other stakeholders
• Handling inbound enquiries
• Attending business events and acting as an Ambassador for R3-IoT
• Supporting the business development process by assisting in the creation of leads, proposals and presentations
• Identifying opportunities for business growth
• Project management, including project budget management
• Liaison with customers and daily use of our CRM systems (HubSpot) to ensure a high level of service and engagement is maintained throughout all our activities
• Supporting the induction of new team members
Additional ad hoc responsibilities will relate to working with the R3-IoT team to implement new processes and procedures as required in a rapidly growing company.
What R3 -IoT can offer you:
• A generous compensation package with opportunities soon to acquire stock options
• A culture of support with flexible working patterns
• The ability to work in solving cutting edge problems and building next-generation IoT technology
• The opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a highly dynamic company working to make the world more efficient, connected, and sustainable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organised individual to join a rapidly growing company at a key stage of scale. There is tremendous potential for professional progression and a review of responsibilities is expected after the initial 6-month probation period.
This role requires someone with an ability, willingness and motivation to turn their hand to a wide variety of tasks, and who has a focus on detail, time management, accuracy, and timeliness to facilitate the productivity of the team and general running of R3-IoT. The role would suit someone with a proactive, positive manner with flexibility in their approach as to administration and business operations.
The following skills and qualities are required to be successful in this role:
• Highly organised with core time management skills
• A flexible approach, adaptable, and dedicated nature, high level of initiative and solutions-focused mentality
• Ability to handle multiple tasks / projects and deadlines simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
• Good social skills with ability to work with people at all levels
• 2-3 years of HR/administrative support or similar
• Experience working in a fast-paced organisation
• Experience with bookkeeping and managing budgets
• Managing social media channels and creating written and graphic content
You may apply whatever your academic background, so long as you can prove you have the skills, motivation and experience to do the job. A background in HR or Office Management would be useful and applications from people returning to the workforce after a career break will also be welcomed.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 7 October 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website.
Examples of what we expect in an application can be found HERE. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.