£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Start date: 7 May 2018
Closing date: 19 April 2018, 12 noon
Interview date: 23 April 2018
About the Company
iMultiply is a market leading recruitment business that knows its niche. Their areas of expertise are Finance and Executive Search and their knowledge in these areas is helping make them one of the country’s fastest growing recruitment specialists.
iMultiply believe in challenging convention and are always looking at innovative and agile ways to deliver a better service for candidates and employers. This means they do things differently, such as by remunerating their consultants based on both performance and customer feedback or by focusing on forging long-term relationships with employers. A career at iMultiply provides the opportunity to work in an ambitious, happy, and supportive environment where there is a culture of shared success, reward, and a platform for progression.
As a recruitment consultant you will be working independently and as part of the iMultiply team to develop their client relationships with employers and candidates. As a valued team member and brand ambassador, you will be granted autonomy and responsibility for your own actions. You will also have regular access to management for mentoring and coaching to develop your skills and confidence.
As well as organising team building social occasions, all staff are encouraged to get involved in supporting local charities and giving something back to the wider community. (An extra little way of giving something back is allowing staff to take their birthday off, when it falls on a weekday!)
The role includes:
• Candidate interaction including attraction, career planning, and interview preparation
• Client business development via telephone, email, and networking
• Filling jobs, including creating adverts, job specifications
• Interviewing potential candidates via telephone and face-to-face to gauge ability, skills, aspirations, suitability, and culture fit to employers
• Meeting with employers to discuss working together in the future, assessing their existing & future requirements while acting as a brand ambassador for iMultiply
• Designing campaigns to attract the highest calibre of candidates available
• Attending networking events to maximise coverage and project the relatively new iMultiply brand onto the market
• Offering a consultative approach to ensure a first-class service is delivered to customers at all times and keep raising industry standards through innovation
• Market and competitor analysis
• Account manage a portfolio of employers ranging from SME's to FTSE 100 companies
There is no specific qualification or degree discipline required however a degree in business management or accountancy and finance would be extremely useful. Resilience is essential, as is the ability to communicate confidently with internal and external stakeholders face-to-face and over the telephone.
The following skills are desirable:
• Some experience in new business development or business to business sales
• The drive to succeed and grow the business
• Comfortable and driven by working in a targeted environment
• A focus on building long-term relationships
• Good banter and sense of humour
• The ability to be persuasive without coercion and think beyond the obvious
• Confident user of standard office software
• Friendly and professional manner in person and on the phone
• Ability to work independently and take accountability for your own work
• Confident verbal and written skills
If you are a positive individual with good listening skills and are interested in working in one of the country’s fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses, then iMultiply would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is 19 April 2018, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.