Location: White City, London
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Full-time for 6-months (with potential for permanent)
Closing date: 25 November 2019, 12 noon
About the Company
“Photocert is a rapidly-growing tech start-up that develops smart solutions for secure automated business operations. With the increasing threat of fraudulent images perpetuating ‘fake news’ and propaganda online, there is a growing need for photo verification and certification. Photocert helps to build trust, increase efficiency and safety with an innovative AI technology that certifies the authenticity of digital pictures at the moment they’re shot.
Based in London, we are currently working on new and exciting features to continue to enhance our offering to businesses and consumers worldwide.
This is a crucial moment as we already have clients and we are continuing to engage with large companies. We want to grow our team with positive and energetic people that can contribute towards our mission of delivering exceptional service.”
Learn more about the vision and values of Photocert here.
Photocert is looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their fast-growing team. Reporting directly to the company’s CEO, the ideal candidate will assist with all communication matters to ensure the successful implementation of their sales and marketing strategy.
Your duties will include:
• Assist in the creation and execution of Photocert’s content strategy to generate sales leads for the business
• Write and review effective email communications for lead generation
• Create presentations and review Photocert’s existing promotional content
• Actively research PR opportunities and events we should participate in, writing applications for speaking engagements
• Research organisations and individuals online to identify new sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients to build trust and organise meetings
• Seek further opportunities for business development
• Take responsibility for the brand messages on the website and social media
Why you should join Photocert:
• Be a critical part of our team from day 1
• Opportunities to grow professionally at a very fast pace
• Flexible working hours
• Opportunities to attend tech and networking events in London
• Join a vibrant co-working space at Huckletree, White City with weekly meditation classes and events for growth, full of Futurists, innovators and game-changers
As with any startup position, there will also be ad hoc administrative and operational responsibilities as the business grows.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join the company at an exciting stage of growth. You will be a key member of the team going forward and will be able to grow in the role and develop yourself personally and professionally.
The ideal candidate will be an outgoing and organised individual, with a real willingness to grow and learn in the post.
There will be a sales/client relationship development element to this role, so candidates who are presentable, personable and confident on the phone and in person, with excellent written and oral English, would be preferable.
You will join a team of passionate, supportive and energetic people committed to achieving the company’s goals and the ideal person will also reflect these traits.
• London-based, English Native Speaker
• Strategic approach to marketing and sales challenges to drive business growth
• Outstanding writing skills and an interest in entrepreneurship and start-ups
• Excellent organisational and time management skills to juggle a variety of tasks
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
• A special eye for detail
• Creative instincts
• 6 months-2 years experience in a sales or marketing role, preferably for a tech company
• Experience with Google Analytics and social ad managers
• Knowledge of CRM tools (HubSpot / Pipedrive)
• Graphic tools knowledge like Photoshop / Inkscape
Apply for this opportunity if:
• You’re ambitious. Working in a rapidly growing startup there will be opportunities to prove yourself indispensable and move up the ranks
• You are a believer in lateral and parallel thinking
• You believe in collaboration and building relationships
You may apply for this role regardless of your academic background, so long as you can demonstrate in your covering letter that you are a passionate self-starter, ready to embrace opportunity and make an impact in this dynamic young company. Experience in Marketing, Sales, Customer Service or Business Studies would be advantageous.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 25 November 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. Examples of what we like to see in a cover letter can be found HERE.
All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) Your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience demonstrating how you meet the requirements above.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.