The Kwan family have been in the Chinese restaurant industry for over three decades. They now make and sell products using traditional family recipes developed since 1978.
Location: Home working, with regular meetings in Edinburgh
£7.85 per hour. Part-time, 20 hours per week for 12 weeks
Ideal start: March 2015
Looking to enhance and grow their business, Kwan’s Kitchen are keen to take on a graduate intern to manage their sales and marketing.
Within this role your main tasks will include:
• Market research – research export markets using secondary data
• Identify and liaise with various support agencies to obtain export data
• Analyse research and present findings and recommendations
• Support and drive social media marketing
• Support other marketing efforts
• Support and sell at exhibitions
The ideal graduate will have a background in marketing and / or business studies. The following skills are highly desirable:
• Analytical and numeracy
• Market research and presentation
• Project management
• Selling and customer service
• Communication and teamwork
• Initiative and proactive attitude
• Language skills
Closing date for applications is 3 March 2015, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
This Adopt an Intern funded internship has been made possible through the financial support of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with match funding from the Scottish Government. It is part of a "Business Growth Programme" supporting the third sector, micro businesses and SMEs and contributes to our wider focus of boosting economic stability by investing in graduates. These are paid, meaningful, capacity-building internships, with monitored outcomes.