This is a unique opportunity for someone to gain valuable skills and knowledge in supporting the day-to-day operations of a small sales and marketing team within the IT Support & Services sector.
£15-16k pro rata. Full-time for an initial 3 month with possibility of extension to 6 months
Ideal starting date: 23rd of February 2015
Grant McGregor are currently seeking a confident and presentable Sales & Marketing Intern to augment their excellent team and to further grow their loyal and expanding client base.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Assist with designing and executing sales and marketing campaigns specifically surrounding each service line
- Assist in the creation and delivery of email/postal campaigns, online promotions etc.
- Provide help in boosting company presence in the UK
- Attend & input at meetings with team members to learn and understand the business and its products/projects
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Develop prospects lists and improve existing data
- Data sourcing, cleansing and updating
- Maintain and update business contact information
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Conduct market research, as needed
- Provide support to social media advertising
- Planning seminars and arranging invites, material, refreshments etc.
The ideal graduate will have a background in business administration and/or marketing. You should also possess a knowledge of general IT systems and services.
The successful intern will be:
- A good communicator – face-to-face, telephone, written, email etc.
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy character with a polite, tolerant but professional manner
- Focused, self-motivated and organised
- Hungry for a new opportunity to build and develop experience and possess a healthy desire to learn and improve.
Closing date for applications – 6 February 2015, at 5pm
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.