£8.45 per hour
Part-time for 12 weeks (over 240 hours)**
October 2017 start
Closing Date: 15 September 2017, noon
A Braw Wedding is an F R E S H + S A S S Y new wedding company celebrating love, marriage and everything in-between. A Braw Wedding offers highly exclusive, edgy wedding stationery and gifts to bring customers a cohesive collection of bespoke designs, which exude their client’s personality and match their requirements perfectly.
More information about the company, their brand identity and their values can be found on their website.
The Social Media and Marketing Assistant will support the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Responsibilities include:
Business Development activities:
Cultivating leads and sales:
• Identifying promotion and partnership opportunities.
• Design, create and manage promotional and social advertising campaigns.
• Small scale event management
Managing the online community:
• Monitor, listen and generate braw patter in-line with the brand.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review in an appropriate manner.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
• General website maintenance and uploading new products to site - previous experience not essential as training will be given.
• Analyze key SEO metrics, generate inbound traffic and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports.
Any other business activities as required in the daily operations of the company.
(*) The successful candidate will have the flexibility of working from home, with some mandatory days in the Glasgow office.
(**) Potential for a permanent position for the right candidate to work between A Braw Wedding and Lisa Donati.
A Braw Wedding is looking for a motivated individual with a marketing degree (or similar discipline) or a demonstrable background of experience to slice through the white noise of social media. The successful candidate should be confident when using a range of social media platforms to carry out brand communication, digital community/audience development and customer service. You will have excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
It is essential that you are organised and have good attention to detail. Ideally the candidate will be ahead of the curve, driving, not following the latest trends.
This exclusive 3-month internship is an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable practical experience in digital marketing and client relationship management. Within this role you will develop and utilise business development skills, and have the opportunity to expand your professional network, whilst empowering a dynamic and innovative bespoke wedding brand.
The closing date for application is 15 September 2017, noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.