£8.45 per hour
Part-time, for 16 weeks initially
January 2017 start
Closing date: 14 December 2016, noon
About the Company
Organised Health is a Digital Health Start-up providing technology solutions that give patients the ability to use cutting edge technology to manage their medication.
Currently at 24 staff and growing quickly, our core mission is to simplify healthcare using technology.
Where we as a business differentiate is on a number of levels with a focus on beautiful user experience/design, advanced software integration with NHS systems, and robotic dispensing technology.
Organised Health Technologies are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media and Marketing Assistant to join their team in Glasgow. As a successful candidate your main responsibilities will include:
• Creating material, publishing and monitoring the company pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
• Managing and updating our websites with news and information as well as creating other appropriate content
• Creating material that will involve the individual, using their own creativity - eg. health related blog posts and interviews
• Increasing the social media following for the company in advance of product launch.
• Promoting the company as a professional, caring and reliable firm.
• Assisting with the creation of marketing materials across the different areas of the business
• Writing press releases and maintaining good relationships with key journalist contacts
Assisting the team with attendance at exhibitions either as an attendee, an exhibitor or posting relevant comments re the event on social media
Identifying and developing potential areas for the business, meeting with potential customers and providing feedback to assist in product development
The ideal applicant will be a graduate of (Digital) Marketing, Media, Business or a related degree. You should be confident when using a range of social media platforms (specifically, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn) to carry out brand communication, digital community development, customer service and audience development.
Candidates must be self-motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. You should be well organised and comfortable in meeting tight deadlines. It is also important to be able to prioritise, take initiative and work with minimum supervision. Being a creative thinker, enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills is also essential.
Closing date for applications is 14 December 2016, noon.
Interviews will be held w/c 9 January 2017
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.