Findra is a fashion led, performance driven bike wear apparel brand designed specifically for women.
Location: South Gyle, Edinburgh
£7.50 per hour. Part-time, 3 days per week with possibility of progressing to full-time hours
Working as a Social Media and Marketing Intern with Findra your main responsibilities will be to:
• Promote and market the brand and business through social media
• Managing Findra social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
• Updating the company blog on their website
• Generating and having input into possible marketing campaigns and innovative ways to promote the brand and products, including running online competitions
• Maximising brand awareness within the biking community and wider audiences through all of the above channels
• Keeping the website up to date and fresh
• General administration in relation to all of the above
The ideal candidate will have strong communications skills and a background / interest in fashion design, fashion communication, marketing or related field. A creative thinker with a keen interest in fashion branding or sportswear biking would be beneficial. You will be a professional, respectful and responsible. You will be a hard working, positive individual who takes pride in your work and works towards achieving set goals.
You will have confidence and knowledge of managing and growing social media for business and be computer literate. An ability to communicate the brand tone in a way that always reflects the brand and its core values is essential for this role. You will possess the ability to take instruction but equally work on your own, being productive and proactive.
Closing date for applications is 12 February 2015, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.