Location: Edinburgh, with frequent travel
£17,000 per annum
Full-time for 6 months
Closing date: 23 July 2018, 12 noon
About the Company
VISION is an international consulting firm that delivers breakthrough solutions in Customer Service, Leadership Development, Call Centre Excellence, Organisational Culture Change and in the design and deployment of new and more Efficient Capital Project operating models.
They are leaders in Commitment-based Management™, a management discipline designed to positively transform the relationships of employees, customers and partners to increase operational effectiveness and organisational innovation.
VISION thrives on helping clients tackle their most challenging business problems and opportunities and delivering fast and enduring results.
VISION mobilisers are responsible for working with a client to implement new processes, practices and technical tools, that deliver substantial benefits to clients. Our mobilisers excel in producing change in individuals and teams.
We look for people who:
• Love former experiences of transformation
• Have taken someone (even a friend) through a transformation
• Write well (thoughtful, clear, grammatically correct prose)
• Have platform capability
• Remain current in business publications and read widely
• Have good listening skills (able to hear others as different)
• Have a proper consulting demeanour; each of our consultants should appear as a senior peer to the equivalent person in the client organization
• Have these virtues: courage, intelligence, diligence, persistence, openness, sensitivity to conflicting meanings, care for others, resilient, and exceptional vigour (to handle the consulting lifestyle)
• Are willing to travel
VISION require people who have the following capabilities:
• Ability to build relationships of trust with the customer and the people in their team.
• Ability to observe and coach in a style that generates action.
• Ability to measure and accurately report result being produced and to take new action when off track
• Ability to make things happen fast
• Listening for underlying and unspoken concerns, responding to them and creating listening in others
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong commercial awareness and experience of working to targets
• Work well in a tightly scheduled and challenging project environment amongst people with very different skills
• Leading and facilitating meetings, and supporting presentations and workshops
This role is based in Edinburgh, however, the successful candidate must be willing to travel as and when required, with regular overnight stays in hotels throughout the UK and Ireland.
Closing date for applications is 23 July 2018, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY