With offices in the UK, Germany, France and Switzerland, Euro London is a bilingual multi-sector recruitment agency with an international reputation.
Open to graduates from all universities
Location: Munich, Germany
€25,000-28,000 basic plus commission (which could double, or more, the basic wage if the candidate is successful in their role). Permanent position.
Euro London Appointments has a client list which includes some of the world’s leading brands and niche sector leaders; they work in partnership with professionals from the Marketing, Sales, Banking, Financial Markets, Legal, HR, IT, Customer Service, Call Centre, Betting, iGaming and Office Support sectors. For more details please see Euro London’s website: www.eurolondon.com
Euro London’s Munich office is currently looking to employ a graduate to join their German recruitment team. This is an exciting and multifaceted role within a vibrant, international company.
As a Trainee Recruiter at Euro London, you will be the link between candidates and clients; helping to find the best employment solution for both parties. You will be required to build and maintain excellent relationships with industry leading clients in order to understand their business and exactly what they are looking for. You will also need to understand what the candidate requires and expects in order to find them a suitable job. Your tasks will include:
- Acquiring new clients and promoting the recruitment services Euro London has to offer during client meetings or through networking
- Maintaining existing client relationships and understanding their business and expectations
- Sourcing new candidates and evaluating their suitability for the role, on the telephone or also at face-to-face interviews
- Advising and preparing candidates for interviews with clients
- Constant networking through candidate and client events or meetings in order to build up your own contact portfolio
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process – from winning the business to placing the candidate
Interviews will be held during September via Skype video call. Start date can be flexible although the company would ideally like the successful graduate to start ASAP.
It is essential that you speak fluent English and German. An initial experience in a commercial environment, either already in recruitment or sales or with a passion to move into the recruitment industry, is desired.
- Fluent English and German
- Initial professional experience or completed internships
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Passion to succeed and surpass high targets
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and ambitious
- Knowledge of the German economy
You will have the opportunity to work for a leading international recruitment consultancy in an exciting and challenging role. You will be able to put your language skills to good use and combine them with an understanding of how the world of recruitment works. You will work in a multilingual team alongside experts in their field and have constant contact with clients and candidates.
Closing date for applications is 11 September 2014, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications that have not gone through our online application unless otherwise stated.
Initial interviews will take place via Skype.
Successful candidate will need to fund their travel to Germany.APPLY