£8.75 per hour
Full-Time or part-time for 12 weeks with the potential for extension
About the Company
Trtl is a travel retail brand based in Glasgow that specialises in creating and exporting innovative travel products.
Trtl's first product on the market is the Trtl Pillow, it was created by Michael and David as a solution to a problem that most travellers experience: not being able to sleep on a flight. The Trtl Pillow is the travel pillow reinvented and is a comfortable way to help you sleep on the go. It can be used when travelling by car, plane or train to help you sleep in a better ergonomic position than standard u-shaped travel pillows.
Trtl is a small team with massive ambition and are looking to grow the team to help venture on in their journey to become a globally recognised brand that is synonymous with travel, comfort and innovation. Trtl believe that if you sleep well, you create the foundation to experience more. Our goal in everything we do is to help you for whatever adventure life throws at you.
Adopt an Intern has worked with Trtl to grow their team through numerous roles and know them to be a value-driven employer focused on building a great product, team, and work environment built on transparency and collaboration.
Trtl are looking for an engaged and keen returner to support their growing business as a Marketing Assistant to work alongside their Marketing team. They are looking for a creative candidate who they can build the role around, ensuring flexibility of work hours.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Supporting the team in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns across all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Pinterest etc.)
• Idea generation and coming up with creative and innovative ways to increase sales traffic and conversion
• Evaluating marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and to assess these results
You will need good knowledge of marketing processes, as well as excellent job task planning and organisational skills. You will be keen to take on a challenge within a start-up environment, contributing to the growth of a value-driven employer.
The following skills are desirable:
• Have a flair for innovation and creative marketing ideas
• Be enterprising, self-motivated, highly ambitious with strong organisational skills
• Embrace collaboration and teamwork
• Be detail oriented and possess a good attention to detail
• Pro-active and enthusiastic attitude
You’ll fit in if…
• You have a cracking sense of humour! And can tolerate a bad joke or two.
• You have a zest for life, seeking new opportunities and don’t mind taking the bumpy road sometimes to get where you want to be.
• You are not scared of the real challenge of the turbulent startup life.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form here.
State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your particular field of interest within a business setting, and your relevant skills and experience. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.