£9.00 per hour
Part-time. 20 hours per week with a view to becoming full-time
Closing date: 21 August 2018, 12 noon
About the Company
Crunchy Carrots is a highly experienced digital marketing team delivering a bespoke service of online digital services for small to medium businesses. They are a dedicated ‘bunch’ of people who work with clients in partnership to reach optimum potential through successful digital marketing.
For further information on the company, their vision, and their values, please visit their website:
Crunchy Carrots is looking for a Junior Web Developer who can take on creative and design duties in creating responsive websites for a range of clients. Imperative to the role is a keen eye for aesthetic web design, as well as back-end functionality.
A good cultural fit with the company ethos is essential, as the successful candidate would essentially create their own permanent role with Crunchy Carrots through their efforts, and an extension of the contract after the initial 12-week period placement is possible upon review.
In this role you will:
Expand new and existing client websites in accordance with briefs
• Create opportunities for monetising their sites
• Design of responsive websites
• Create websites for clients according to brief
• Help improve UI experience for both our customers and our team
The following skills are relevant for the role:
• Demonstrable experience and skills in web design and use of relevant platforms, particularly Wordpress
• Confident with general IT skills and office software beyond web design
• Ability to work to a brief and to provide creative solutions to problems
• Ability and willingness to work independently and to take responsibility for your workload
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to grow with the role as the Crunchy Carrots brand continues to evolve
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic growing company. If you are keen to join a passionate, creative team who embrace the culture of startup life, this role is for you.
Closing date for applications is 21 August 2018, 12 noon
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.